Pages

Tuesday, 20 December 2016

My three facts

My three interesting facts about Japan are:

1 Tokyo is the capital city of Japan

2 Japan belongs to the continent of Asia

3 The highest point in Japan in Mount Fuji, which stands at 3,776m (12,388ft).

Thank you for Reading My post!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Prudence!

    You have posted three very good facts about Japan. Tokyo is, indeed, the capital city. It's a very vibrant and dynamic place to visit. I can still remember walking through the city the very first time that I went to Tokyo and being amazed by the sheer size and scale of the buildings. The downtown area is full of high rises and, yet, there are also a number of temples and beautiful shrines that dot the streets as well. It's a city of extremes and contradictions.

    I hope that you get the chance to visit Tokyo one day. I'd love to hear what you think of it!

    Sayonara (for now),

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.