Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

Kia ora New Zealand

Kahurangi people of the pacific

Yesterday 5 people came to our school there name is Kahurangi people of the pacific. It was cool to see them perform to the whole school. They did a great job at showing us different parts of pacific islands. The island they showed us was Cook Island,New Zealand, Hawaii, Tahiti and Samoa. They were so great I can’t wait for the next 2 years. At the end a lady called Michelle said they had time to answer question. My favorite question was when someone said how old are you? Then a guy said Were all older than everyone on the floor and younger than everyone sitting on a chair. They were all funny and cool and my favorite guy was Lucky because he said put your hand up if you know where Hastings is? Some people put there hand up. Then he said put your hand up if you do not know where Hastings is. I put my hand up cause I really do not know where Hastings is and then he said shame on you and I was laughing because he said it and he was just playing around. I hope i will see them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.