Pages

Saturday 21 January 2017

WOMMAD

WOMMAD is a huge musical festival that happens in New Zealand, Australia, Chile, Spain, Italy and The United Arab Emirates. WOMMAD stands for World of Music, Arts and Dances. If I were to pick 2 musician/Bands I would chose:

1.  Katy Perry


Katy Perry is from California, America

She plays Pop music

---------------------------------------------------------------

2. Justin timber lake

Justin timber lake is from Tennessee, America

He plays Pop music


2 comments:

  1. Hello there Prudence,

    I'm Von a year 7 student from S.P.X school. WOW! those are 2 great singers you have chosen. Katy Perry it one of my favourite singer too! My favourite song that Katy Perry wrote " Roar". What's your favourite
    hit that Katy Perry wrote?

    Fabulous work and keep it up!
    Von,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Prudence,

    I think that you have made two great choices for this activity. Both Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake are incredibly talented, aren't they? I am amazed by their ability to both sing and to perform. I recently watched a movie that featured Justin Timberlake and was impressed by his acting ability as well. Is there anything that he can't do?!

    When I think of Justin I have to admit that I still remember when he was a member of the boy band, 'N Sync.' Did you ever listen to their music? It was really popular when I was younger ;)

    I am sure that everyone at WOMAD will love the two artists that you have chosen. Speaking of WOMAD, the next WOMAD festival will be held here in New Zealand (in New Plymouth) from 15-17 March 2017. I am thinking about going to it. I wonder if anyone like Katy or Justin will be there...

    I'll let you know if I see them there!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.